- Antoine Vacavant
- Christophe Lohou
- Fabien Feschet
- Jean-Luc Toutant
- Jean-Marie Favreau
- Laurent Provot
- Mano Prasanth Nandanavanam
- Yan Gérard
Journal club: 5 sessions
The task of Digital Geometry (and Topology) is to provide a geometrical mathematical theory of the pixel and voxel shapes that arise in many applications from medical imagery to image analysis. The group is focused on
- the geometry of digital surfaces: we introduce for instance a new kind of digital primitives called Digital Level Layers.
- combinatorial inverse problems, such as Discrete Tomography, the Partial Digest Problem...
- topology correction (based on homotopy and min-Cut/mac-Flow technics)
- and digital deformable surfaces.